Monday, April 10, 2023

Sunday, 13 November 2022: Hartung

 

Packers beat the Cowboys!!!
I’d encouraged Justin to go to the game with Jordan, but Jordan sold the tickets and made some cold hard cash. We met him at a local bar instead. I’d imagined (read feared) that I’d be home by halftime because it would be just too painful to watch. Instead, we took it in overtime!!!

Justin got some of the lattice up on the new garden shed. He is busting his butt. And, as we know, everything takes twice as long and is twice as expensive as you originally plan.

We had a locksmith come to the house last week; that might have been my last trip to Menards.  Maybe?

Katherine has been delayed again. She’s getting pretty frantic as we are getting closer and closer to the date we’d planned to leave originally.  (Little did I know that what would eventually, and kindly be referred to as a full-blown shit-show had already begun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment