Monday, April 10, 2023

Friday, 18 November 2022: Hartung

 



Packers lost to the Tennessee Titans last night.  What a season...  and to make that loss worse, there is snow on the ground. 

Justin has been busting his ass… still. I made what we hope will be our last trip to Menards to get locks, hinges and hasps.  We finished painting the basement floor and got the freezer downstairs.  As soon as it gets cold I’ll load it up.  

I’ve been spending money like crazy lately and our recycle bin was so full I had I snag space from Gloria. In addition to the freezer we bought a security system, three vacuums, one for here, one for the boat and one for Dellene (ok, we didn’t have the box for that one). Justin got a new miter saw and stand.  Anyway, lots of cardboard for the recycle bin.  

I went to Walmart to buy OTC items that are covered by the new Advantage plan. That credit will expire at the end of the year so I need to use it up now. These are the new challenges of being on Medicare.

No comments:

Post a Comment