Thursday, April 13, 2023

Sunday, 1 Jan 2023: Mérida
















After a long, leisurely morning we enjoyed breakfast on the grounds.  The dining room was still decorated for Christmas.  When we were here a few weeks ago with Dave and Susan, I asked about buying a sisal Christmas tree.  I was told they were not for sale.  Today when I asked, they said sure, in the gift shop.  So we are now the proud owners of a sisal Christmas tree.  I swore I would not start collecting Christmas ornaments in one more country, but here I go. We will need to fabricate a new frame that is collapsible. For now, we managed to fit it into the trunk and we were on our way into Mérida for the 3:25 game against the Vikings. 



Like Gemma, I’m fine with these roads for a while. The pot holes are big enough to swallow you and your car… enough already! 



I might have just found my new favorite drink … Mango Chamoy.  It is a beautiful drink to look at.  Savory and sweet and salty all at the same time. Kind of like a daiquiri; kind of like a margarita; kind of yummy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment