Monday, April 10, 2023

Friday, 4 November 2022: Hartung


Ric came over for dinner.  We had tamales from farmers market.  I had such high hopes to be able to get some good tamales locally …we don’t need to do that again.  Ric will come and check on our house while we are gone.  I just hope he keeps the plants alive this time.  
During dinner Justin got a phone call from Gloria asking for Justin’s help.  He didn’t know what he was walking in to as he headed next door.  He found Lloyd in the bottom of the shower wet and naked.  He helped him up and then helped to settle Gloria.  Thank goodness we were home.  

New phones!!!  Yes, it’s an exciting time in our household as Justin got a new phone too.  He ordered a Google phone and it arrived.  We got it activated and we are back in business.  

We’ve been working on stain and sealer for the new garden shed.  It’s not going as planned but when does it ever?  Once each day, and only once, I encourage Justin to let go of building the shed right now.  I try not to hound him, but he perseveres.  Goodness.  

Our security system arrived. Lots of little boxes. Each component is boxed separately.  Yes, I think I can do this.  I haven’t set it off yet thankfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment