Monday, April 10, 2023

Monday, 24 October 2022: Hartung

 

It’s Dellene’s birthday.  Some well-meaning folks from her office had a balloon structure delivered to her house.  She. Was. Not. Happy. She’s been looking for a reason to retire and this might just be it.  

We bought plywood, lattice and supplies.  Justin is just determined to build a new garden shed.  Sure we need it; I just think we should be drawing down to leave.  

We’ve moved up the date to leave with Katherine.  She says she’s ready ….. we settled on 5 November. We’ve got some hustling to do.  

New phone for Paula!  Both Justin and I have needed new phones forever.  When I got ready to buy, there were none to be found.  Finally, I found one right here in Green Bay?  I drove there, had it activated and all the data transferred and was driving home within two hours.  Score!!!
We ordered our security system from SimpliSafe. We will get that hooked up as well as the smart thermostat before we head south.  

Justin took an audiology test!  Maybe I talked him into Medicare Part B… maybe.  ??

Purr is tarped; we are getting the necessary check marks in the boxes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment