Monday, December 30, 2019

Friday, 27 December 2019: Casa Colibri


Pilates at 9:00 — the only day this week we did this.  Ivan and team came about 10:00 to work on the outlets and lights under the upper cabinets and at noon, Antonio and his team showed up to install the pantry and car cabinets.  I am SO excited.  

Aholi came in the afternoon and it ws hard to calm down for my massage but she is pretty magical.  Tony came by with Bethania so we all had a quick visit before getting back to watching cabinet installation.


Of course, there is always more.  Just like I HAD to move back into the main kitchen just as we were preparing for Thanksgiving dinner, well, today we are preparing for a birthday brunch for tomorrow.  Ten or twelve people will be here at 11 am tomorrow to celebrate Carole’s birthday.  I need to be cooking and prepping but instead I am watching the construction.  And I am thrilled.  I can’t wait to move into my pantry.  


Justin moving into the bar cabinet




Gemma supervising





No comments:

Post a Comment