Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thursday, 22 November 2018: Casa Colibri

Oh, I am grateful fo so, so many things.  The whole time I lived in Japan, I don’t think I ever took it for granted.  I have had some incredible opportunities and experiences.  And now, I know just how lucky I am.  



We have spotty internet at best.  The internet guy came and installed a huge router/modem/ extender so it works throughout the building ... when it works.


We had our first thanksgiving in Celestún.  Justin brined a turkey.  I made cornbread dressing with poblano peppers.  Mashed potatoes, fruit salad and a few of the traditional trimmings.  I tried my hand at pecan pie.  Carole thankfully made the gravy and the pumpkin pie.  Robbie made a green salad and Dennis was on clean up duty.  Abraham invited Rebecca and Shala so we did have a true thanksgiving celebration.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment