Saturday, December 4, 2021

Wednesday, 13 October 2021: Green Bay

 Two more days before we travel.  I do need to pack don’t I? 

I took the Kia to shop to get the door handle replaced and dome light repaired.  I’d swear that light didn’t work when the car was brand new...I didn’t even know there was a light there!

Eddie’s working on his electrical projects and Dave is continuing with gutter guards.  Ric and I took the Suburban to Mark to get the doors fixed.  I mailed Dellene’s book and did a dozen other things that needed to be done before we leave.  We covered the planters and the Japanese lanterns and readied the rest of the yard to get ready for winter.

Justin sold five sunfish today.  Yes, five.  He kept three.  Erich and Jordan have an idea that the two of them along with their dad will all sail at the same time.

Dinner with Bill and Mary Jo at Rocky’z. I had margaritas and fish tacos.  I’m getting ready for Mexico.  

We came home with the best intentions of working in the garage a bit and maybe packing a bit.  None of that happened because we were just too shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment