Saturday, December 4, 2021

Tuesday, 12 October 2021: Hartung

Today was very similar to a day at Casa Colibri with regard to workers in our house.  

Eddie was supposed to come at 8:30am but before 4:30am Justin and I were talking about the supplies he needed to install lights in the basement, in my upstairs closet, finish installing the light above the dining room table and switch out the dimmers in a few places.  

First, however, for Justin and me was a trip to Menards and Home Depot... of course.

Eddie showed up to do his magic and Dave came back to continue to clean gutters.  That job morphed into the installation of gutter guards ... now how sexy is that?  

Justin had listed his shelves on Facebook Marketplace and a lady came to buy those.  She was my hero as she deftly backed her 40+foot rig into our driveway.  Thankfully Ric jumped in to help load.  He's been outside right alongside Justin throughout all this fun.  Maybe he's ready to have the house to himself.  More likely he is a dear friend.  Larry came to give us an estimate on replacing the shed.  I got Gemma to her 3pm appointment with the vet.  Do I get to breathe yet?  




Matt Amodio lost yesterday on Jeopardy after 38 consecutive wins and over $1.5 million.  I’m still pulling for Mayim Bialik as the new host.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment