Monday, March 18, 2019

Sunday, 10 March 2019: Celestun



I was determined to take the day off today — I am retired; I earned it.

Abraham’s birthday is tomorrow so Justin and I took him to breakfast at Peter’s.  That’s a great way to start any day but especially a day off.  Rebecca was able to join us there.  


We went to the beach for our sunset swim.  Sandra and Robert were there and they joined us.  Sandra and I got to chat while Justin and Robert headed out to the sand bar.  Today was so, so special because we got to see dolphins.  Many have said they’d seem them but I’d never seen any.  That was a real treat.  No camera to document the sighting but I certainly made a memory.



Carol ecame over for dinner.  We had flat chicken and Texas Caviar.  We had all kinds of punch ingredients left over after the shower.  I'd made dozens of ice cubes with pineapple juice and a maraschino cherry.  What's a girl to do?  Add rum and a generous squeeze of lime juice and call it a Mai Tai.  Carole was happy to have the beverage of the casa.

No comments:

Post a Comment