Sunday, March 17, 2019

Friday, 22 February 2019: Celestun



The dentist on Thursday was a beast.  I was in the chair for two and a half hours.  The tooth had some calcification that was problematic.  I was ready to come home after and I wasn’t really up to Pilates on Friday but I gave it the good ol’ college try.  Since Friday was national margarita day, we had to celebrate, right?  Progressive dinner with our first drink at Los Pampanos and the second at El Palmar where we also had guacamole and fundido. We finished our meal with ice cream and watching a show in the square in our little town.  There were princes and princesses waving to the crowds.  There were little kids as if a dance recital and there were comedians who emceed We took a trici-taxi home.  It is good if we walk into town and then ride back, right?  I could get used to this!





No comments:

Post a Comment