Sunday, March 5, 2017

Friday, 24 February 2017: Celestun

We didn't have any water when we went to bed last night and waking up this morning -- guess what? -- no water.  I don't think I've ever been in a hotel with no water.  When I talked to Ilsa about 8:45 am she said 10-15 minutes.  Since I heard gurgles in the pipes, I had confidence.
Justin went for a swim while I went to make another mani/pedi appt.  She wasn't there when I went by yesterday.  Since all the stores along the street were closed and I saw huge floral arrangements being loaded from one house into a waiting truck and all sorts of people following, I used my intuitive skills and came to the conclusion that they were all going to a funeral. 
Back on the beach we headed to breakfast at Los Pampanos since the jaiba and camerones with huevos have been calling to Justin.
Another day in paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment