Saturday, July 16, 2016

Kaiserslautern, Germany:  28 June, 2016

The EOS is on its way to St Louis!  Justin scrubbed and polished and vacuumed and sweated.  We both prayed.  All our paperwork was good to go and our car passed a multiple point inspection.  This was a HUGE hurdle.   Matt Syarto, a friend from work who has lived in Germany for the better part of twenty years, said that he had never known of ANYONE who prepped their own car -- and passed!  Kudos to Justin!


Meanwhile, at work, I had a crisis because I couldn't find my ID card.  Forty minutes of panic set at bay upon rediscovery deep in the seat of Lorayne's car.  With only two days of work left, I didn't have time to even think about going to get another ID card.  I worked late while Justin ran errands.  Together we made a quick trip to Dave's and Susan's to get our "stuff" ready to go.  Still too much stuff, but we are getting close.


No comments:

Post a Comment