Saturday, July 16, 2016

Kaiserslautern, Germany:  27 June, 2016

A seemingly typical Monday at work, but actually not so typical at all.  My inbox is well below 100.  I still need to transfer a few files of mostly pictures.  I've been shredding papers like a fool the last month or so.  I do need to pass on some of the most current info to my replacement.  We took all the pictures off the walls and all my knock-knacks home before the pack-out.  My office does look rather bleak.
Justin hit a glitch in prepping the car for shipping today -- a dead battery.  Took too much time, but he thinks we are ready for the inspection in the morning.
We had what will probably be one of our last home-cooked meals for a while -- a delicious surf-n-turf...yummy!  Three more alarm clocks! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment