Thursday, September 7, 2023

Saturday, 6 May 2023: Coronation Day

 

Yes, I got up before 5am and tuned in to watch all the pomp and circumstance of The Coronation of King Charles III. And the Queen Consort.  I refuse to call her Queen.  

While the king and his peeps were enjoying brunch, we had our version of Coronation quiche and  lemon blueberry pound cake. Apparently its all the rage at Costco right now so I did our take.  It was quite yummy.  I also started cooking for Gemma.  I'm following a recipe I got from Susan Hemmer.  I think Gemma is pleased.     


Justin and I haven’t watched tv in a couple of weeks except for a tiny bit of HGTV at Dellene’s so we are getting back into seeing what’s been going on with some of our friends.  We also watched the Kentucky Derby. “Best two minutes in sports.”  ?  ok


I tried to catch up with a bit of paperwork.  I chased the title for Purr.  The title we have from Roger indicates there is a lien on the boat  and the guy is deceased.  The Wisconsin DNR won’t accept that title so we’ve gone back to Roger to get it sorted out,  we need to get this set now before Roger meets his maker too.  




No comments:

Post a Comment