Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Monday, 3 April 2023: Hartung




We woke up in our Hartung house…we are home.  Coffee from my own coffee pot.  Perfect.  

We got everything out of the car when we arrived yesterday but too much stuff was still just sitting on the counter.  We focused on turning the water, lighting the hot water heater and on and getting the vents open for heat before we fell into bed.  Justin was unpacking talavera when I got my first cup of coffee this morning.  I’ll get to unwrapping carpets after a first trip to the grocery store.  

Jordan stopped by after he’d dropped the kids off a school so now Justin has seen all his sons.  We need to get a few more check marks in the boxes seeing a few others so I went to chat with Gloria for a few minutes and we will meet Ric for breakfast tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment