Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Saturday, 15 April 2023: Green Bay

  

Carl's retirement party!  How fun was that!  I think I knew maybe three people and that included Kelli and Carl.  It didn't matter... I'll help anyone celebrate their retirement.  

They chose a local venue - a bar above a bowling alley in Suamico or Howard I think.  It is the same place where they got married and maybe they even met there.  I went into an attendant in a wedding mode when I saw that Kelli needed help with the cake.  Thankfully, I know how to cut a cake and I know how to round up plates, forks, napkins and a serving tray (Spoiler alert: you consolidate the food from the buffet line and wa-la-- an empty tray.  


One of their guests was celebrating his 99th birthday.  Kelli had a small cake made and everyone made sure he thought he was the reason we were there!












We went to see Mark to check on Justin's Dakota.  Mark is finishing some repairs and painting it for us.  Jusitn is eager to have his convertible truck  Oxymoron?  Yes.



  





No comments:

Post a Comment