Monday, March 2, 2020

Wednesday, 5 February 2020: Casa Colibri


I went over to Carole's after Pilates.  I wanted to check on her and on Chahook.
Cholulla made her way home pretty early in the evening yesterday so that was a good idea but no cigar.

Justin and I scurried to prep one more room and we were ready for Rick and Brenda. All of our work was complete before Leslie and Jake came over.  Looks like we won’t be buying that property across the street.  That’s a mixed blessing in a way but Justin and I had a bit of egg on our face because there was a huge misunderstanding about the price.  Jake said he’d made some assumptions and we totally misunderstood.  Good thing we figured it all out before we got the lawyers involved.

Rick and Brenda arrived in the late afternoon.  Perhaps we met on the beach last year? Who knows...but what we do know is that Rick found this blog and he’s been reading it for a year or two!  OMG!!!  I knew Mary, Kim, Dellene, sometimes Charlsy and a few others read it from time to time but it never crossed my mind that potential guests might be reading my drivel.  OMG!!!  Now I feel compelled to go back and reread posts.

Dinner was a real treat today.  Robin made sour cream chicken enchiladas, rice and beans.  Rick and Brenda joined us.  Justin and I had talked about the idea of having visiting chefs; Robin fit right in to our plan and our dinner was delish.





Justin got his mail-in ballot but I didn’t get mine yet.  Impeachment is over.  Our president has been totally empowered.  It is frightening to think what may be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment