Monday, March 16, 2020

Friday, 28 February 2020: Casa Colibri



A Norte blew through and it was almost winter.  That meant I was wearing long (yoga) pants and a long sleeved T-shirt.  It also meant Nancy didn’t come to work on Thursday.  I want a job where I don’t come to work when it is too cold... goodness it was down in the mid-60s.  Ok, she also might have had a cold.  I tried to relay to her that she only needs to let me know.  Anyway, she came on Friday.

I made Sloppy Joes for lunch for the workers.  Justin was down at Jeremy and Allison’s getting stuff out of the house.  (Since the sale has fallen through they don’t want to leave anything there.  I so remember that frustration.). When he mentioned what was on the menu, Katherine asked “where do you get sloppy joe mix?”  Katherine will be the first to tell you that she’s not a cook.  I did get a chuckle out of it.  


Justin moved the boat today with Tim’s help.  So now we have a Hobie cat in our front yard.  



Sam came over to visit and brought Toby.  It didn’t go well with Max.  Much, much later Justin took Toby and Sam to see Katherine.  Thankfully, despite the noise and panic, Toby only had two small punctures in his thigh. We will not be able to keep Max.  It is a shame, but we just can’t do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment