Monday, March 16, 2020

Wednesday, 26 February 2020: Casa Colibri



Robin and I went to Pilates before we all went to breakfast at Peter’s.  We then bid farewell to Robin and Evan.  

My next task was to clean out the frig and freezer in the guest kitchen.  Robin said that Evan had expected her to cook every meal.  Even though they bought food for that, robin had another plan.  We’ve inherited all sorts of food; way too much to work through since we are leaving in a month.  Yes, 24 March.  I had been so focused on Cuba that the idea of us leaving was way in the background.  I havd plenty of food in our own freezer to keep us happy much more than a month and now I have Robin’s goodies too.  Ok, time to cook.


Tonight we went back to tried and true -- Shrimp and Grits




The Hot Pocket heiress sentenced to jail time for her involvement in college entrance scandal.  There is a Hot Pocket Heiress?

No comments:

Post a Comment