Saturday, February 10, 2018

Wednesday, 24 January 2018: Celestun

Breakfast at Peter's and then back home in time to Aholi to start massages.  Goodness that girl is a great massage tech.  And at the cost of 500 pesos for an hour, I am happy to have her come once each week.  Brian was feeling a bit better today; he's not ready to run a marathon or go for a four hour drive, but he is upright and starting to eat.  He is going to regret missing hi massage.

I started getting ready for our party on Saturday by making I two batches of chocolate chip cookie dough after my massage.  When Justin was finished he and I went to talk to Peter. We've heard back from Bijon and the lawyer a few times and all seems to be progressing smoothly and swiftly.  Looks like this is really going to happen.  Justin and I were talking about what size bed to have in each of the rooms this morning.  I think we've decided on a king in both the Mimosa room as well as our room, the Mariposa room and queen sized beds in the other three rooms.  (We can give the new matrimonial mattress to either Peter or Abraham.)

Back to Las Palapas for dinner.  Kim and I had crab and Brian and Justin had pasta with shrimp.  Back at home, we downloaded a few things to watch from Netflix after Justin completed his Duolingo Spanish lesson for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment