Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Tuesday, 21 December 2021: Casa Colibri






Justin and I enjoyed Shakshuka for breakfast.  I make it a bit differently that described by NYT, and we quite like the "improvements."  I get such a bang out of reading the comments on the recipes.  I don't add any of my own because I am not going to provide more fodder for others.  Instead, I'll just keep trying new recipes and enjoying that experience.  



Abraham and Justin working and planning on improvements in the courtyard.  There is more talk of a pool, and as much as I would like that, I am still saying no.


Winter solstice was today.  A big storm blew in over the weekend while we were in Mérida.  There are lots of dead starfish on the beach and the shore line seems to change almost each day.  


      


Packers beat Baltimore Ravens clinching the north. YEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment