Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday, 9 January 2022: Celestun



Justin and I just celebrated our anniversary but this week we also marked a much more dark anniversary. Insurrection at the Capital.  The event still fills the news.  I still shake my head.... my head that dons a mask!

Last week Margerie Taylor Green was banned from twitter permanently...too bad, so sad.  

We also had Ephinany last week.  Most of those in Mexico refer to the day as Tres Reyes. The special cakes are everywhere and no one wants to get the baby Jesus in their serving.  That means you will need to provide the tamales on Fat Tuesday.

We didn’t go to Merida for the Lions game and guess what?  The Packers lost.  It’s ok because our play-off spot is secure, and because Jordan Love was in for at least the second half, but clearly, Justin and I did not do our part.  




We had to put Colula down this morning.  That certainly wasn’t fun.  Thankfully Katherine was here for us.  Abraham was a wreck.  He selected a spot behind the courtyard where Justin will plant a tree.  She was my Rin Tin Tina.  


No comments:

Post a Comment