Monday, September 27, 2021

Wednesday, 26 August 2021: Green Bay


Today would have been Mother's birthday.  I chose to honor this day and think of her!

Justin and I went to Heritage Hill with Mimi this morning.  She arrived late last night so we were ready to see the sites today.  Heritage Hill is a "living history park" devoted to the preservation of buildings and artifacts from the people from Northeastern Wisconsin. The 26 buildings are situated on 56 acres along the Fox River right in the middle of Green Bay.  I guess I driven by there a hundred times but never stopped.  None of the buildings were opened due to Covid, so Mimi and I made up our own stories as we peeped inside through the windows.  

PT at 2:15 then nap time for us all.

I love it when company comes. I scramble around the house to clean and prepare and then I can relax and play. 

Hurricane Ida plowed into NOLA leaving the entire town with out electricity -- again.  

Fires continue to burn.  Based in Reno, Steven hasn’t had blue skies in over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment