Saturday, October 27, 2018

Tuesday, 9 October: Brussels


Bay Area Granite and Marble came back again today.  Yes again; isn't this the sixth or seventh time?  I think we've met every single crew member.  This time they removed the sealer and applied a tint...left it on for three or four hours and then came back to wipe it down and apply new sealer.  It didn’t make enough difference.  Now what?

Justin’s back is still giving him grief but he worked with boats to get in one more bit of epoxy and fiberglass work on the Shell Lake before getting it tucked away for winter.
We got our brochure finalized and will be able to pick it up on Friday just in time to distribute before we head south.

Found out today that our paperwork with KIA has been denied.  Grief!  When you take a car into Mexico, you need to have written permission from the title holder.  I started working on this in plenty of time.  That’s when I learned that the application had to be submitted either by fax or snail mail — how archaic.  When I called to ask the questions initially, she told me the time limit was based on what I wanted.  Now I find out that the time limit for Mexico is 3 months.  I called back today to find out what other rules are in place.  All this underscores how much I like Capital Credit Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment