Saturday, October 27, 2018

Sunday, 7 October 2018: NEW


Yesterday we made our list.  It is quite formidable, but we can do it...right? We have our "non refundable, non exchangeable" tickets.  We looked at the weather and assigned our tasks to days.  We are really eager to be gone, but ...miles to go before we sleep.  

Packer Football game at Tippy Canoes.  I ate too much and I drank too much.  Justin wanted to go watch the Brewers baseball game and I just wanted to go take a nap.  

Later, we went to Chaudoir’s Dock for the battle of the Texas teams.  I put on my Texans T-shirt to sport the colors.  Texans came out on top thankfully.  No one here is pulling for the Cowboys.  
Justin really screwed up his back, elbow and shoulder working under the house.  He is eating ibuprofen like candy unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment