Thursday, November 16, 2023

Monday, 9 October 2023: Green Bay

Indigenous Peoples Day   Who was Columbus?  The students in Alvin have a holiday today for the Brazoria County Fair.  Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, Hamas attacks Israel and the war continues in Ukrainian.  

There was a frost warning last night here in Green Bay and there are no black eyed peas at Pick n Save.  Several years ago I was not really surprised when I couldn’t find grits at Marchant’s Grocery Store in Brussels, but black eyed peas?  What next?

Deb and Rick Blommer are demolishing the Rollohome and building new. Justin is just sick about the granite.  We know we want to get the Shoji doors from the front bedroom and I know I want the range.  Deb had said they will be out next Monday afternoon and we can take anything.  I’m going to find a moving crew to help us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment