Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tuesday, 23 July 2019: Brussels







Erich came up with Brody and Finn yesterday.  Molly, the dog too.  Justin made French toast for breakfast and then we both made surf ‘n’ turf for dinner

No need to work to avoid processed foods.  Too easy.
















Justin did some manly work with the chainsaw.  I looked outside a couple of times and as long as I could count two little boys (Brody and FInn) and two big boys (Jusitn and Erich) I figured they were fine to keep working with the manly machines.  Yes, I get nervous when I hear trees falling and machines running at the same time.  Of course, I get nervous with either of those sounds alone too.






Brody received an Ntendo set up for his birthday and since he’d been with Holly’s mom for three days since then he hadn’t had a chance to play with it at all.  Erich got him all hooked up here so lots of conversation about Mario Brothers and Crash.






Erich wanted to go fishing with his brother and I said we’d take care of the boys... well, that was the plan anyway.  As it turned out, Justin got involved in staking out the property line in our preserve and on the shoreline.  That left me with five kids -- Willow was here too.  Thank goodness they had Molly and Gemma to chase.  Later they were interested in video games and tv... and ice cream.  Yes, it is a good thing I have experience herding cats.  Five grandkids might just be my limit.  












No comments:

Post a Comment