Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Thursday, 25 July 2019: Green Bay



After a breakfast of a zucchini crusted quiche, Erich and the kids were on schedule and on the road by noon.  That meant Justin and I could head to the first day of Packer Training Camp.  Although we missed seeing the team practice, we were there for day one of a three day celebration planned to celebrate the return of football (various interactive football-themed stations mostly for kids, a replica team locker room that was rather cheesy, IMHO, alumni and autograph sessions, photo stations and prizes).  We won a $25 gift certificate for the Pro Shop!  No, we didn’t win tickets or the truck they were giving away, but both Justin and I have new hats.  We had a tiny bit left on our gift card so I gave it to a mom with a screaming baby as I was walking out.  Yes, I’ve spent the last few days with the kids so I felt for her.  We also got a couple of Packer insulated lunch kits that might be nice for beverages on the beach.
Justin and I took time to people-watch in the Atrium at Lambeau Field before we went to the 
Pro-Shop to spend our gift card!

More trees down -- more fabulous sunsets.  This is my life!



 







Anybody interested in plum and cherry clafoutis for dessert?

No comments:

Post a Comment