Friday, September 8, 2017

Saturday, 12 August 2017: Brussels and the Bay

I went into town to run errands.  On the way home I realized that this is the first time I have felt like I was gaining on errands.  So far, the list has just been endless.  I got at least a dozen things accomplished today and it does feel good.

I keep saying that I want to go to Sturgeon Bay to get more familiar with those environs but the draw to Green Bay to complete other tasks always wins out.  Maybe next week I can venture to points north.


Jordan and Kris are celebrating their tenth anniversary.  They hosted a party at their cottage for family and friends.  Justin made his famous potato salad.  Our gift was a picture I had taken of the two of them sitting on our beach at sunset.  Actually Willow is with them but you really can't tell.  Before sunset I decided it was time to go so Gemma and I walked the two miles down the beach back to our own slice of heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment