Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Sunday, 20 February 2022: Celestún


Santos and his team continue their work,  We visited four different places and finally found seven glass blocks here in Celestun.  They are on the outside of the bodega.  I've always liked glass blocks and now I have seven.  

I decided to do a bit more painting so I borrowed a projector from Katherine.  The poor thing was held together with spit and prayer.  Ok, there was some duct tape in there too.  No matter, I need some help with scale and proportion as I start my next project.  

Speaking or projects -- Antonio delivered five bedside tables today.  We ordered ten in November.  I told him we needed four today, no matter what!  Bill is coming to visit and I want the bedside tables!


Justin suggested breakfast at El Lobo and I was all in.  While we were there, we planned a kitchen across the front terrace.  Yes, this will be the 4th kitchen.  Back at home Justin worked on grooming Gemma while I worked on books for a bit.  

All of this pales compared to the big news of the day … Denise Leach is coming to visit!!  I guess the last time we’ve seen each other was in April of 2014 before we moved to Germany.  We will have plenty of catching up to do. 

Justin and I are enjoying Inventing Anna...Gotta love Netflix 


No comments:

Post a Comment