Friday, August 11, 2023

Saturday, 11 March 2023: Suites Leyfer, Cordoba

We were on the road by about 8am.  This really is our first full day on the road.  

I should check out hotel Ciudad del Canan for a later stay.  

We passed a Pemex convoy of at least forty or fifty trucks.  I wished I had counted.  Goodness.  

Pina!  Fresh cold pina!  Oozing down your chin delicious pina!  We bought three!  

The horrible part of the road seemed shorter. Maybe it was because we weren’t so tired. 

Quote of the day:  “we are in our way “

Kelli posted a picture of the Pitmaster’s Bloody Mary at our favorite BBQ place in Green Bay. She tagged Justin and me and said we would need to join them. I responded “we are in our way.”  Where is spell check when you need it?

We checked in to the Suites Leyfer in Cordoba.  Lovely grounds, great room.  









No comments:

Post a Comment