Thursday, February 23, 2023

Thursday, 1 September 2022: Hartung




 Today was out first day back at Hurting -- our first day home.  And, my goodness...do we have tomatoes!  






We needed to unpack and get laundry going but we were ready to enjoy some tomatoes.  I'd earmarked a  New York Times Tomato and feta salad so that was out feast for today!  It was worth the wait.  
























"Mr. Hawk decided to hunt from our deck this morning." (Justin's post to Facebook.)    We weren't confident on what type but we were fascinated to watch him since he stayed on the deck for at least 25 minutes!  







Bicycle, bicycle, bicycleI want to ride my bicycle ... Freddie Mercury running through your mind now?  
My birthday present had been delivered while we were away -- a new e-bike.  It is advertised as "For able, foldable, fun".  Here I go!  Yep, I still need to buy a helmet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment