Thursday, October 22, 2020

Friday, 4 September 2020: Brussels


Justin and I continued with yard work this week. This week he was able to get out into the north part of the property and start a bit of clearing.  I know not to interfere with a man and his new chain saw!  It is really coming along quite nicely but now it has become a race against time since fall is in the air.

The wind and waves have been pounding almost all week.  At least I don’t cringe with each wave like I once did.  

Nathanael has started back to school so he can’t come very often but he was here today.





School has started again in some places.  I am SO, SO glad I am retired!!!

We are heading to Mexico in early to mid November.  The Yucatan opened up on the first of September and we are going.  We can e just as safe there as we are here.  Of course, this means no Aholi -- goodness I miss her!

We are selling Hartung.  We’ve made a decision...I think.  We finished painting in the kitchen. We will get Jason out to rehang the cabinet doors.  I didn't mark them when I took them down and I've been told that was a major mistake.  Who would have known?  

 Now we have to decide if we are getting this house ready for us or ready to sell.  ???






We are continuing our way through Netflix

We still haven’t eaten off anyone’s dishes other than my own since March.


No comments:

Post a Comment