Friday, November 22, 2019

Saturday, 19 October 2019: Casa Carmita in Merida



I saw Janet yesterday.  She called and asked if I wanted to go with her to get Chinese food.  Yes, we have a new Chinese food restaurant in town.  The drive gave Janet and me time to chat.  I bought some vegetables to go with our rotisserie chicken I’d gotten at Sam’s.  The Chinese vegetables were good enough that we will go back for more.  That’s a relief.  

This morning we went for a quick swim before loading up the car.  This was my first swim really and I didn’t want to get my hair wet since we were heading to Merida but it sure did feel good.






We drove into town with the intent of finding a key shop.  Initially we didn’t have much success but we were quite content to go to La Negrita for dinner, drinks and musica.
 

I booked our flight to Cuba last night before I went to bed.  We will go with Sandra and Peter in February.  Last year I had a root canal on Valentine’s Day,  this year, we will do better.


No comments:

Post a Comment