Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday, 4 April 2020: Green Bay and Denmark


I was exhausted.  Physically and emotionally.  Gemma is 14 and I won't stick her back in that box again.  If that means we drive to Mexico for the next however many years, then that is what it means!

Dr. Laura had determined that Gemma has liver concerns and needs special hepatic food.  In Mexico, we can buy it off the shelf at Petco.  In the states, we need a script.  I texted Dr. Laura and she sent a script even though I knew they probably wouldn't accept the script from a Mexican vet.  Later, I called Dr Mleziva and then drove to his office to get her food.  He only had a 50 lb bag so that will last for a while.  

We made a quick trip to Fleet Farm for a battery for the Suburban while we were out running errands. We had to pump our own gas. Since all the gas in Mexico is full-service, it was the first time in five months for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment