Thursday, December 10, 2020

Tuesday, 27 October 2020: Hartung


I made some bird seed bread but this time I combined that recipe with the procedure for an overnight rise.  The smells from early morning baking along with a fantastic product let me know that my experiment was a success.  


So what can you do to make bird seed bread even better?  You make avocado toast!  Every time I have avocado toast I think of Mary.  The first time I had the delight we were in Murfreesboro at a cute little brunch spot with John and Mary. Today I topped the toasted slices of crunchy, seedy deliciousness with generous smears of creamy avocado.  And on top a sunny side up egg and a garnish of bacon.  Simply delish!!!









Yesterday I called United to see when they would reinstate the route from Houston to Merida.  I was able to rebook our flights for 1 December.  If they really do reinstate the route from IAH to Merida... so much better than going through Cancun!

We started demo on the  closet in Brussels. Somewhere before we started Justin said it would take about five days.  I knew better than to think they would be five consecutive days.


No comments:

Post a Comment