Monday, September 16, 2019

Sunday, 18 August 2019: Brussels



Justin went to work with Jason yesterday.  He and Amy have sold their house and they need to get the new one ready to live in.  You need to have a working sink and a working bathroom and you can move in.  The team there today was Jason, John, Jeff, and Justin.  No lack of Js.

 






I worked a bit at home and then met Justin for lunch at April's.

The afternoon was for company.  Kelly and Carl came mid-
afternoon.  They are looking for property in Door County. 
Jordan and his family came over to swim.  After a day that started early and didn’t slow down at all, It was an early evening for us



Today, Justin worked all day in the yard while I drove to fleet farm to pick up chairs to complete our new set for outside.  I bought fresh corn while I was out and then cooked in the microwave like Charlsy taught me. Brilliant


No comments:

Post a Comment