Thursday, August 31, 2017

Saturday, 10 June 2017: Brussels

I had a few "firsts"  this week:
- my first Craig's list sale.  We sold two patio table and chair sets
- my first Craig's list purchase.  We found a trundle bed we will set up in the guest room.  Justin and I are sold on the idea of a Murphy bed but for now, we are going with a trundle bed.
- my first rhubarb crumble.  We never had rhubarb when I was growing up and I've never had the chance to cook with it either.  I found a recipe that turned out to be quite scrumptious.
- my first pre-K and Kinder graduations.  Yes, really.  Caleb "graduated" from pre-K and Jonas "graduated" from Kindergarten.  Both groups of students wore mortar boards with tassels and one group even entered to Pomp and Circumstance.  I am all about celebrating the end of the school year and accomplishments, but I sure am happier with "stepping up" ceremonies or "moving on" celebrations or something similar and saving "graduation" for a later time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment