Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Saturday, 11 June 2022: Chocowinity



After leaving Chicago four days ago, we arrived here in Chocowinity safely and with hardly any bloodshed at all.  I didn’t help with driving at all and I’m spent.  I know the boys are just beat.  


We went sailing this afternoon and it was great!  Skateaway. Formula 40 trimaran. Designed for racing   Not much for accommodations but great for a day sail.   




















I cooked a bit for the boys while we were all together.  They were very appreciative.  The first night we were here Curtis grilled a pork loin and I made smashed potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts and a large green salad.  Another evening I made shrimp and grits.  One evening we had leftovers and grazed and the last evening, Jerry took us out to one of his favorite local haunts.  I made a breakfast casserole one morning, scrambled eggs were on tap another day and of course, we had banana bread.  I made sure we had banana bread and another batch of brownies for the road too.  

Justin and Stephen got out sailing another time — that’s what it is all about!

Gemmy and Louie got along just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment