Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Friday, 19 February 2021: sunset in Brussels


We went to look at granite for Hartung. I think Justin and I have finally agreed on a plan.  We will look forward to installation later in March.  

I just don't understand the vaccine alarmism.  So many people still think this is bogus.  They still fight wearing masks and no they are declining the vaccine.  Yes there are questions and concerns and yes the approval process was streamlined.  When I grow my third head you can tell me "I told you so" but for now, I got my first shot last Monday and I'll be ready for the second on 15 March!

Cold weather has simply crippled Texas.  This was a 70 year event and they just weren't prepared.  How much of this is a political issue?  Broken water lines may not be resolved for months.  Millions of people are still boiling water.  How much of this was preventable...was it lack of long term planning?

Ted Cruz jumped on a plane and headed to Cancun in the middle of the mayhem.  Trump was impeached and found not guilty for the second time.  sign read 2-0 -- Trump still the winner as no one else had ever been impeached twice.  

Thankfully we enjoyed a beautiful sunset in Brussels.  




No comments:

Post a Comment