Sunday, September 6, 2020

Wednesday, 5 August 2020: By the Bay


Nathanael and Grace come quite often.  Typically they are here from 9 until noon.  Justin and I are out right alongside them getting the work done.  

Gemma is quite happy to supervise.  Her tongue hangs out just as much in the dirt here as it does in the sand on the beach in Mexico.

 Meanwhile, I called the Stacy Group so they could tell the tenant I Georgetown she will be getting a new roof and to see if anytime was really bad for her.  When I spoke to Deseree, she asked where I was and what about the weather.  I told her I had on shorts and a long sleeved shirt... that we were fixin’ to go out so I had a fleece just in case I got cold when the sun went down.  Deseree, sitting in 115’ heat replied, “Paula, nobody likes a braggart.”  We had a good laugh.


It was a gorgeous day and we needed a break so we loaded into the convertible and headed north.  We found some bed-side tables at my favorite little consignment shop in Sturgeon Bay.  We went farther north to Ellison Bay ...maybe Justin found a boat.

We made it home in time for sunset.  I never tire of this scene at all.






I started playing Scrabble with Kim again. If I can be within 100 points I am doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment