Friday, May 1, 2020

Saturday, 18 April 2020: Green Bay


Justin and I made a trip into Green Bay this week.  We went to Woodman's, Sam’s and Menards’s.  It was really our first trip out.  We wore masks and gloves; we followed our protocol.  It's rather strange, but we are good.  Best of it all -- we found TP!!!  I'd ordered some from Amazon so with that order and what we bought this week, we will be good for a while.  





My most recent cooking inspiration has been related to brownie mix.  This week I decided I didn't need to buy brownie mix.  Instead, I made my own.  Why haven't I been doing this for years?  I made five "mixes" -- chocolate chips and nuts are already added.  I add eggs and oil and the aroma of delicious, homemade brownies fills the house!









On the paperwork/financial side of the house, we cancelled Justin's Medicare part B. When we moved money around last year (from investments into property), we had a huge whammy on income taxes.  We got hit with a double whammy since the cost of Medicare Part B skyrocketed...and now we aren't eligible for stimulus money either if the go off 2018 taxes.  Good thing we've already submitted 2019 taxes...maybe ... just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment