Thursday, May 13, 2021

Tuesday, 30 March 2021: Green Bay



Today was a red letter day for Justin and me with so much going on.  At 7:30 am the guys arrived to install a new ac unit.  We certainly don't need it yet and they can't even check it out, but we are ready.   I headed to De Pere to exchange presser feet since the ones I bought didn’t fit.  The plumber came about 1pm.  

Julie, a friend Justin used to work with, came over to visit about 4pm and we joined Jordan and his family for Willow’s 4th birthday celebration at 6:30pm.  This was the biggest gathering we’ve been to in a year.  And we hadn’t seen Randy and Marsha since maybe September of 2019.  And I got to play with their new family member, Buddy.


  

We are in the middle of a granite snafu.  I will own our part - yes, Justin and I changed our mind half way through the project in that we added more granite to the window sill by moving the entire surface up to counter height seating.  And yes, we needed to get different brackets for the bar area, but we didn’t agree on an entire new design for the bar.  I thought we’d get the design that was templates.  As it turned out, the needed to re-fabricate several pieces and the project stretched out over three weeks.  What a mess!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment