Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Sunday, 30 December 2018: Casa Colibri


Justin and I went for a morning swim before I took a run into town to go to the vegetable market.  Marie Francois and her son Antoine came to interpret for Soms who will be doing some masonry work for us.  We are going to get him to start on the area above the bathroom sinks where we want to hang larger mirrors.  He will also do some work in both kitchens and once we figure out what we want to do with closets, he will do that masonry too.  He is scheduled to come back next week on Thursday.  Let’s hope he shows up.  We haven’t seen or heard from Don Carlos again.  

I finally got back to cooking a bit today.  Since the stove top is out of commission, I have been too.  So today I made a chicken dish in my new crock and I made some caponata.  Justin watched football much of the afternoon.  Packers were shut out at home.  The game was not important as both teams are out of the playoffs, but … Aaron Rogers is out in concussion protocol.  Someone will have to answer to why he was playing at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment