Saturday, May 20, 2023

Sunday, 12 February 2023: Casa Colibri

Our resident chef, Carole, made pancit for dinner. 
I sure do miss Pilipino food!

Julie left, again.  She found a house in Merida.  I insisted that she go to the doctor a couple of days ago.  He diagnosed her with not bed bugs but “swimmers itch”.  He gave her meds and advice.  I’d say we had a classic case of what he said/ what she heard.  Somehow with all this Julie has decided that she can’t go in the water anymore and she decided to leave Celestun. 

What’s next for me?  It’s Super Bowl Sunday.  I made a big pot of chili.  Justin and I went to Los Pampanos for dinner and on the way home, he saw that the new sports bar in town, Home Run, was open.  He brought me home and he went back for the game.  It would totally be the bees knees if we could count on watching Packer football games here in town next year.  Please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment