Saturday, February 13, 2021

Wednesday, 20 January 2021: in front of the tv---yes, again

 

Happy Inauguration Day!!!  I was content to watch much of the festivities on tv today.  If was quite different from a typical inauguration but that's what happens in the middle of a pandemic.  Now it is up to President Biden to bring together the 70 million who didn't vote for him.  

We went online to try to get Packers tix again... no luck.   Just like last week, I was on line, logged in and waiting in the queue long before the opening bell at 10:00am.  When I did get in though, there were already over 2,000 in front of me.  And then we learned that they'd all sold out within 12-15 minutes.  Oh well, the comfort of our own home will be welcomed especially since it is supposed to snow on Sunday.  



I finished and mailed Zeke's ornament.  It now can join one I made for Magnolia how many years ago/  This year I made one for Gemma too.  We can't have her feeling left out.    Yes, I know it is late, but thankfully Lorayne loves me.  As long as the ornament got to her before she took her treee down, it was still considered on time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment