Saturday, February 13, 2021

Saturday, 16 January 2021: in front of the tv

Packers played the LA Rams today for the Division Title.  We enjoyed the win with cold boiled shrimp, artichoke dip, Cheetos, and Justin's famous Bloody Mary’s.

I'd gone online to try to get tickets.  As season ticket holders we were given a chance at about 6,000 tickets.  I went on line and joined the queue but no luck.  We'd decided to take the risk.  Tickets were sold in pods of 2, 4 or 6 for the 80,000 capacity stadium.  No luck though.  But the team had lady luck on their side and came out on top 32-18.  

I thought fondly of Aunt Judy when I was peeling the shrimp.  She taught me to put the shrimp shells in the freezer rather than in the trash can, then throw them away on trash day... no smell.  You just have to remember to throw them away.  So today, I could have easily thrown them in the trash can or I could have even just put them out on the back porch with not too much worry.   








The real test with African violets is keeping them alive long enough to bloom again.  Guess I passed the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment