Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Monday, 1 January 2018: Celestun



Jonathan stopped by to say "Feliz ano Nuevo" while Milly
and Emily were making jewelry they hoped to sell in Cancun


New Year's Day
The weather channel indicated that it was -21' with wind chill today in Brussels.  Justin and I are wearing short, t-shirts and flip flops  Ain't life grand!



We ate our greens in the form of spinach in an omelet and we had black eyed peas made into Texas caviar.  Yes, I had planned and travelled with a can.  I made a chili verde with pork and tomatillos.  I followed an Aaron Sanchez recipe and it was a keeper.  

Milly, Emily  and Paula joined Justin and me.  Abraham went back to his village of Tetiz to be with his family.  It was rather overcast most of the day with a bit of drizzle periodically.  It was a perfect day for a bit of binging of "Designated Survivor."


No comments:

Post a Comment